William eating "Spookburgers" before we headed out to trick-or-treat. They are really just sloppy joes--not my favorite, but John's family always had them on Halloween night, so we are continuing the tradition.
My pictures are out of order AGAIN!!!!! This was today at a Super Hero birthday party. The kids all looked so cute dressed up!
Super William playing hard!
Back to Halloween..... This is my neice, Taylor, my mom, and William right before we started trick or treating.If anyone knows how to rearrange pictures or how to add more pictures to a post, please let me know! I can only upload 5 pics with each post, and they are always jumbled up!!!!!
Our next post could very well be from the hospital!!! We are taking our laptop, but since it is extremely old, we aren't sure it can upload photos. If not, we will post an update and do pictures as soon as we get home!

3 comments:
Love the tradition of Spookburgers-I may have to use that one!
Super William-how creative-he is so cute. He definitely looks ready to be a big brother!
YES!!!!! We should be doing this together. I just got really sad. I'm glad you are preparing William to be the superhero brother!!! And-- are you kidding me, you are definitely not alone. 28 weeks preggo with lots of chocolate-- it's almost gone from Eli's bag. I can't believe Edward is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the Halloween picures- William is so cute!! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Edward!!
Post a Comment