




William has been going to "gymnastics" since this summer. We decided to continue it into the fall because he loves it so much!!!! When he first started, he wouldn't sit in a circle, he would cry if the teacher tried to get him to do anything new, and he was younger, so he couldn't do some of the activities. Now, he LOVES to go "jump" as he calls it, and he has really learned a lot of social skills, as well as a few tumbling tricks. One really good perk: his Wednesday naps are usually nice and long!!!!! Thanks, Miss Wendy!
I have my next doctor visit tomorrow, but I don't expect to hear anything new. We are all ready for next Wednesday!!! William has one more week to be the only child!
2 comments:
How fun! What a great idea-we have one of these by us and I would love for Kennedy and Jackson to do it-I don't know if Chandler Grace is old enough. I'll have to look into it...
Ava loved Little Gym! We're thinking about starting Mia soon. Can't wait to see pictures of Edward!
Post a Comment