Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!
















We headed to Florence for Thanksgiving this year. We had a very quick trip, leaving Wednesday afternoon and coming back Thursday night. Both boys did great in the car, thanks to Baby Einstein!!! We enjoyed seeing most of John's family. It's very hard to get everyone there at the same time! William played outside with his cousins most of the afternoon. He even got to ride on one of Papa's horses! Edward slept all day, of course!!!


Today, it's back to reality. John is on call and he has been gone all day. My mom is out of town, so I'm solo with the boys. We're making it just fine, but I will have to say I am getting a bit stir crazy!!!!!! We are all 3 still in our pajamas. Fun times!


I hope John doesn't have to work all day tomorrow--I know he doesn't want to miss the Iron Bowl. War Eagle to everyone!!!

No comments: