
This past weekend, John's parents came down and we went to the pumpkin patch. William loved it mainly because we were outside. They had a petting zoo/barn area that William really liked. He loved looking through the fence at the donkeys and he also loved trying to reach through the fence to touch the chickens. He was not really into picking out a pumpkin. All he cared about was driving the tractor and washing his hands. I don't think he even looked at the pumpkins, but I enjoyed picking them out!
Baby Update: There is not much to tell. I'm progressing normally. I have 2 weeks until the "unofficial" due date (induction). My doctor is still planning on Nov. 5th, unless something happens sooner. I'm really trying to enjoy every day with William before Edward arrives. The weather here has been great, so we are getting out as much as possible.
2 comments:
Pumpkin patch-one of my favorite things about fall! Glad William had fun.
So, Edward it is!! I'm so excited to see this little guy-any day now, I'm guessing!
Yes....Enjoy every minute of William! Keep us posted on sweet Edward's arrival!
Post a Comment