I chose the verse from Isaiah because it is one of my favorites. I recently read an article from the blog, Rocks in My Dryer. The blog entry was entitled "It Gets Easier". If you go to the blog, click under "best of" and find it under the title. Go read it. I actually printed out a copy, laminated it (dork, I know), and it stays in my daily planner. I read it over and over and over. Such comforting words for a stay at home mom who is covered up with little needy kids. The verse from Isaiah always helps me calm down on crazy days.
3 comments:
I am glad you like it so far! Still working on it!! I am back from a break, so check back in an hour or so!
So cute!!!!
... and clearly this is Haley, still signed in under your name. HA! Obviously I'm not used to this!
Post a Comment