is getting tubes!!! She has battled ear infections pretty much constantly since she was 6 weeks old. We were hoping the warm weather would get rid of them, but no such luck. We go in EARLY Monday morning for surgery. Keep this sweet girl in your prayers.
By the way, she turned 10 months old this past Sunday. Some stats: Weighs about 19 1/2 pounds, says "bye bye" and "da da". No mention of "mama" yet. I'm patiently waiting...... She adores her brothers, laughing like crazy when they play with her. She sleeps like a champ, even with bad ears! She is my first baby to actually eat baby food. The boys tried it and moved on to table food. She eats 2 or 3 jars at each meal. She also eats cheerios, puffs, crackers, and diced apples. She loves her bottle, but JUST started holding it on her own--lazy girl! Ava takes a paci but only at bedtime or in the car. She is SUCH a delight--now if we can just get those ears healthy so we won't be at the pediatrician's office once a week!
3 comments:
Emily!
I work with your mom & am a fellow blogger :) I love reading other mom's adventures! I LOVE your mother dearly and look forward to keeping up with her grands through your blog...Your children are just BEAUTIFUL!! Hope you don't mind me following along for the ride :)
Kelly
www.flipsandfootballs.blogspot.com
Ava is precious! I will say a prayer for her!
Poor baby! Well, at least she is sleeping and eating good! She's beautiful.
Post a Comment