
.jpg)
They love to walk holding hands. Sweet!
So, I signed William up for two weeks of swimming lessons and he loves it! The only drawback has been that there are 12 preschoolers in his class, so he spends lots of time just hanging on the side, waiting for his turn to come around. The first week, they stayed in the one foot baby pool, but this week, they have ventured over to the "big pool".
While William swims, Edward and I are enjoying the Parent/Tot swim class. Well, he is not really enjoying it, but it gives us something to do while William is in his lesson. It's been good for him to get used to the water. Today is the last day, and I am looking forward to not having to pack a swim bag! I attached a video--it's not too exciting, but I know some family members who will enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment