Monday, December 14, 2009

Taos

Crashed after a fun weekend!
William was snoring here!!! So tired after all of that skiing!
Learning to do the "steering wheel"
Ready for another run!!!
This is as close as I could get without him seeing me! He did such a great job learning the basics of skiing!!!
Gabriella and William
John and his buddy, Jamie
Sweet Eva Jane
Gabriella

We had a great time visiting the Worthens in Taos this weekend. John and I got to ski and visit with our friends and the boys had a blast in the ski daycare/playroom. William even got to have a quick ski lesson. He did a great job!!! We also had fun at a Christmas party with Jamie, Bevelle, and their sweet girls, Eva Jane and Gabriella. We are already planning our next trip!

4 comments:

Jamie Grizzle said...

I love your new header! Great picture of y'all!

Ashley said...

Great pictures! Seeing all the pictures on your posts makes me want to come back to NM to visit Austin's family. I fell in LOVE with Santa Fe and the unique beauty of the state. Hopefully we will get to make a trip out this summer!

Kim said...

What great adventures you get to go in NM-love it!

Alicia said...

How fun! Loved your Christmas card, too! Is Jamie's wife, Bevelle a doctor too? We had a doctor at Children's last year named Bevelle...