Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Running Equipment!



I've found a new running buddy and we are so excited to be back into the morning workout scene! The problem is that it is still VERY dark when we run, so we went and got headlamps to wear. Yes, like a coal miner. Hilarious, but it works great!!!! I'm hiding it from William because I know he would take it and I would never see it again!

The other necessity on our morning runs is a starbucks drink when we finish! We park in the Starbucks parking lot and I will tell you I am so excited when we are done so we can get our little treat! I don't even drink coffee, but I am getting hooked on the skinny lattes!!! I've tried the vanilla and can't wait for Friday when I'm going to try the caramel!!!


1 comment:

Alicia said...

Could you please that some pictures of that headlamp in action! LOL!