Thursday, October 8, 2009

More Balloon Fiesta!!!! We love it!!!!!



This is what we have been seeing this week when I drive William to school in the mornings. Today, we saw some special shapes balloons land right in front of us in an open field. I stopped the car and let William watch some really cute balloons up close. He loved the sunshine, Franklin the turtle, and the pink balloon. I didn't get good pictures from my phone, so I stole this one off of the balloon fiesta website. We are going to try to go see the Balloon Glow tonight if John gets off work in time! We are really trying to soak all of this in while we are here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I am so jealous! What a great experience for you and your family! I'm glad to hear all is well and you are enjoying it. You must be enjoying the weather! No humidity! Have a great weekend!
Melanie

Kim said...

That last picture is amazing. Just beautiful.