Photo shoot before church!
The boys after church. Great smile, Edward!
Dying eggs earlier in the week.
Our pitiful family photo!We had a great Easter. We colored eggs earlier this week. It was fun, but such a huge mess. William managed to spill several cups of dye all over the table and himself. John had to use lava soap to get the dye off W's hands! But, he had a great time, so it was worth it! Next year, we will do that activity outside! :)
The boys got their baskets before church and William opened every egg and ate all of his candy in mere minutes! He even went through Edward's eggs, but I assured him that the Easter Bunny knows that Edward can't have candy. After church, we had mom and Mark over for lunch and we played outside before naptime.
We are heading to Albuquerque this week to find a house! I'll post pictures when we get back!
2 comments:
Yay, Easter pictures! How sweet the boys match. And, I love the family photo-too funny!
I love the matching outfits! I hope you don't mind that I sent a realtor friend of mine your blog about your FSBO. She's really sweet and more like a family friend. She sold our house 4 years ago and still brings the boys presents! Anyway, can't wait to see pics of Albequerque (sp?) - I guess you'll have to learn to spell it real fast real soon!
Post a Comment