Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bye Bye, Blankie!!!!!

William and his beloved blankie!!!
Sleeping the car with blankie!

Waking up in the morning with blankie!


Well, the time has finally come to say good-bye! We were out shopping last Friday and we accidently left William's blankie in a toy store. I didn't realize we had left it until we got all the way back home and it was already naptime. I knew we did not have time to go back across town, so I told W the blanket was too far away. He surprisingly did fine without it. We did have a few nights where he cried some, but nothing like I had imagined. He woke up in the night and cried two nights, but then, it was done. He still will ask about it and I just tell him it is at the toy store and it is far away. I did go back the next day and get it. I wanted to keep it as a memory. He still has his paci, but that will also be gone soon. We want to wait until after our trip to Albuquerque. William will be staying with John's parents and we want him to have the paci while we are away.



Now, Edward is already getting attached to a blanket. It helps him go to sleep, but I hope I do a better job of keeping it in the crib. William got to where he carried that nasty blanket EVERYWHRE!!!!!!!

No comments: