Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our Newest Addition


We are excited to announce that we are expecting another baby in early November. I hope William is ready to be a big brother!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yea Emily!!! I am so excited for you. Jack and I will have to get on the ball to catch up with you and John. Ha! I am also glad that you are blogging. I love reading my friends blogs, so it will be fun keeping up with you also. Call us next time you are in town. When are you moving? Isn't is soon?

Kim said...

Emily-
Ahh ultrasound pictures. I love ultrasound pictures!
Mann baby #2 has a perfect pose in this one!

Sharon M said...

Congratulations Em!! I am so excited for you guys. This is fabulous that you are blogging. I can't wait to keep up with you!

J - is 12 and just had to get his haircut - he still went kicking and screaming!! You wouldn't believe how big he is now!

Hope to see you soon!