Monday, May 19, 2008

Hello Again!



We are back from our trip to Florence. William really enjoyed spending time with John's parents and all of his cousins. We are now getting ready to leave again for a few days. My cousin is getting married this weekend in Arkansas. We will be in the car for 6 hours!!! I am trying to think of some travel entertainment for William. Any suggestions???

We will write again when we get back next week!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

DVD player? I don't travel to Arkansas (which hasn't been much) without it! You can play music and or movies. It has been a lifesaver for us.
Wish we were gonna be there to see you! Have fun!

Kim said...

Oh-snacks/drinks! One toy that seems to work well is a travel size doodle!
Hope it's a happy ride for everyone!

Alicia said...

I'm so glad that I found your blog... William is such a cutie! How are you feeling?