I walked him into class that morning to take pictures and let me tell you, I saw some of the cutest scarecrows EVER!!!! Such creative moms! I laughed at sweet William, just happy as could be in his farmer get-up! I will do better next time, buddy!
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Scarecrow Day
I just had to share this. William's preschool had "scarecrow day" recently. I didn't really plan for this costume. At all. So, the day before, I pulled out some overalls, and we borrowed the straw hat from Papa. Well, when he got dressed that morning, I realized that he really just looked like a farmer, not a scarecrow. I was a bit disappointed, but he was so excited! I guess I should have hot glued some straw to his overalls and shirt cuffs, but I just didn't take the time to go all out on the costume.
I walked him into class that morning to take pictures and let me tell you, I saw some of the cutest scarecrows EVER!!!! Such creative moms! I laughed at sweet William, just happy as could be in his farmer get-up! I will do better next time, buddy!

I walked him into class that morning to take pictures and let me tell you, I saw some of the cutest scarecrows EVER!!!! Such creative moms! I laughed at sweet William, just happy as could be in his farmer get-up! I will do better next time, buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment