Today my baby turned one! Ava was born at 10:56 p.m., weighing in at 6 lbs, 13 ounces. I remember after she was born and I moved into my own hospital room, I was so wired and it was after midnight! My boys were both day time babies, William in the afternoon and Edward in the morning. Ava decided to come 3 weeks before her due date and I was so shocked to actually go into labor. Both boys were induced close to their due date, so I had no idea what was going on! What a fun year this has been! Crazy, but fun!
Some stats:
Not walking yet. This seems strange to me since my boys both walked well before their first birthday. She can crawl extremely fast, so I guess she sees no need in walking.
Weighs right at 20 pounds. Once again, my boys were bigger at this age.
She had successfully made the transition to sippy cups and regular cow's milk. No more bottles or formula!! Yippee!!
I really thought she was going to be an early talker, but she has surprised me once again. She says: da-da, bye-bye, mama. That is all, I think. She has started shaking her head "yes" and "no".
She LOVES to wave at everyone, all day long. very friendly girl. She also claps a lot. Waving and clapping are her big "tricks". She also plays Peek-a-boo.
Tomorrow is the big party, so I will have more pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment