The ultrasound was this morning and everything looked great! A healthy baby girl is on the way! We actually found out Sunday, but had it confirmed today. We are all very excited!
Congratulations!!! I just found your blog on Rachel (Campbell) Wagner's. Your boys are adorable. So excited that you're having a girl. They are so much fun!
7 comments:
Yay! Maybe there is hope for me :)
Yay! You needed a girl. I am so excited!
That's great!! Congratulations!!!
Yay! I am so excited! You have 2 sweet boys that will be great big brothers!
This is such great news!!! So glad you're getting a girl. It's only fitting :)
Congratulations!!! I just found your blog on Rachel (Campbell) Wagner's. Your boys are adorable. So excited that you're having a girl. They are so much fun!
Emily, I am so excited for you! Your precious baby girl will be a little princess for your sweet boys to spoil. Let the fun begin!
Post a Comment