Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sickies!

(not my child in photo above)

Well, we have all been sick lately!!!!! The boys got a cold a couple of weeks ago, lots of coughing and runny noses. Last weekend, Edward developed his first ear infection! I took both boys to the doctor and had William checked out, too. Today is Edward's last day of antibiotics and he seems to be back to his old self!

Well, Monday morning, William woke up saying his neck hurt (that would be his throat) and his ear was also hurting. John took a look in his ear and said it was VERY red. No fever, so I didn't take him in that day. I just pumped him full of tylenol and he was fine. He went to school yesterday, again no fever, feeling fine, etc... John looked in his ear again last night and now it's still very red and there is fluid draining from the tube. SO..... we are heading back to the doctor this afternoon.

Oh, and John and I both got the cold so we are also congested and feeling kind of yucky. Fun times!!!!!! I agree with everyone else: so ready for warmer weather!!!!!!

No comments: