



I just wanted to post some recent pictures of Edward. He is 9 months old which is hard to believe!!! He started crawling the week we moved here (8 months old) and he has not stopped since! He is pulling up and cruising and I think he is going to be a little climber! William never did climb much, but Edward will pull up on something and immediately try to get his leg up and over!!! He still isn't really into baby food. He eats some finger foods--crackers, cheerios, etc....
He is a great sleeper: 2 naps every day. He HATES having his diaper changed and he also hates getting buckled into his car seat. This kid is a mover and a shaker!!!!!!!
He and William get along most of the time, but Edward definitely gets very upset if William won't share the toys!
No words yet, but he babbles "Da Da" all the time. William said Ma ma first, so I guess Edward will be a daddy's boy! I think he looks more and more like John as he gets older!!
No comments:
Post a Comment