I need some blogger help!!! Here are my problems:
1. Even when I can upload photos, I can only do 5 on each post. Can someone help with this? I see blogs that have lots of pictures on each post.
2. When the pictures are added, they are usually out of order. I just can't seem to figure out how to rearrange them!
3. This is not really a problem, but I would like to add the feature that lets you see who is viewing your blog. I think it is "live feed" or something like that. I am always curious to know who is reading!
I hope someone can help!!!
5 comments:
Emily,
How do you create your posts? I do mine through the blogger dash board and am allowed to upload as many as I would like. I do however have upload them in the reverse order that I like. In the dash board there is a tab labeled edit HTML and I use this to cut and paste the pictures to the place that I like. We love reading the blog and I hope that this helps...
Yay! You got the live traffic feed on here! So good to see you today!
Ooh-I don't know. I've never had a limit, but I don't use all 5 lines available to download. I do it one at a time and begin with the picture I want last. Hope this helps.
Another thing you could do if that doesn't work, is go to www.slide.com and make a slideshow-you can add as many pics as you wish and then you save it, right click and copy the box at the end and then go to your post on blog and paste. Love ya!
Love the new blog, Emmy!
Post a Comment