William gets so excited when he gets to hold Edward!
If I put Edward down, William is always close behind! And, yes, Edward loves to be swaddled!
William pointing out Edward's eye.
I finally caught a smile on camera!!!!!
Poor Edward! He always looks so uncomfortable in William's arms! I can't imagine why.......I thought I would post some pictures of the boys. William always wants to hold Edward. He says, "I hold, I hold" until I give in! Once I get them situated, William wants me to take a picture. He smiles nicely for the picture, and then he starts pointing to Edward, identifying his features. He will point out Edward's hair, ears, eyes, fingers, etc.. He comes dangerously close to poking Edward's eye out!!!! William is also always on "paci patrol". If Edward makes even the slightest sound, William is on the case, finding the paci and shoving it in Edward's mouth. Poor Edward. He doesn't even cry--he just lets William cram the paci until he finally takes it.
Edward is such a good baby so far! He gets up once a night and goes right back to sleep after eating. During the day, he still mainly sleeps. When he is awake, he seems pretty content. He has gotten a bit fussy this past week, but nothing like William was at this age. He started smiling a couple of weeks ago, and now, the smiles are becoming more frequent. William gets the most smiles out of Edward! That's probably because William is always in Edward's face!!!
Overall, William has adjusted very well to having a little brother. I know they will be big buddies one day! That is, if Edward survives!!!! :)
1 comment:
Oh, Emily, I'm so happy for you. Your boys are adorable.
Post a Comment