Friday, August 29, 2008

18 months

William enjoying his bath time!
William's new game is to go find Daddy's shoes and walk around the house in them!
William and Papa on the horse. William LOVES to be outside on the farm with Papa. They usually go check the cows, but last Sunday, they rode Silver. William had a great time! I may have a farmer on my hands!

We don't have too much going on here. I just wanted to post some recent pictures. William starts Mother's Day Out next week, so I will post pictures again soon!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love the pics, Em!

Kimberly said...

I love the picture with William riding the horse. Henry is definitely a little farmer as well. He loves to gather the eggs and ride the tractor with his grandaddy. I cant wait for William and Henry to grow up together (I am hopeing that you will be in Florence one day!)