Monday, June 9, 2008

Pictures and Baby Update!

William and John swimming. William liked it better without his lifejacket!
Our new baby boy!!!!!
William playing in the floor with John--his favorite time of day!
Waking up to a little Tigger and Pooh.
William's new lifejacket!
More fun times in the floor!
Pucker Up!!!!
William in his new bike seat--not too happy about it!


We had a busy weekend. John was off on Saturday, so we took William biking and swimming. He loved swimming, but not biking. He was not fond of the helmet. We didn't ride long because it was so hot!!! We are heading back to Arkansas this weekend for my grandmother's birthday party and my other grandparent's anniversary celebration. Bring on the parties!!!!!!!!


We had our ultrasound today-----ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!!! We are very excited for William to have a brother. I'm sure they will have lots of fun times together. Everything looked good and the baby seems very healthy. He weighs 8 ounces!!!!! Growing fast!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Another boy! Congrats you guys!

the Wilbecks said...

YEAH!!! So glad to be able to keep up with you guys now AND for another sweet boy! Chris will be so excited - I'm sure he'll be checking it. Sad though that you aren't moving here. We'll talk soon. -jen

Kim said...

2 boys-how fun! I'm so excited for you, Emily. I know you are such a great mom and I think it's awesome they will be close in age. They will be the best of friends!

Jamie Grizzle said...

Congratulations on the new baby boy! I am so happy for y'all!

Segadi Family said...

Yeah! I think brothers are so sweet! Hope you're feeling well!