Monday, April 21, 2008

Here We Go!


I am officially starting our blog today. I love keeping up with friends through their blogs, so I thought I would start one of my own!


I also want to have a way to keep track of our daily events so I can look back and remember this happy time!


I hope you enjoy!


Emily

3 comments:

Segadi Family said...

He is so precious! I think he looks so much like you. Look forward to keeping up with you!

Anonymous said...

Emily,
Your grandmother on your husband's side kept a diary for many, many years. Her one regret was that she suspended writing in it while raising her two children. You will look back in the years to come and be thankful for this record.
Uncle Bill

Kim said...

I can't wait to keep up with you-so glad you are blogging!
So great to preserve the memories!